Thukpa (Tibetan & Arunachali Dish)
* 250 gm: Meat (beef/pork/mutton/chicken), minced
* 300 gm: Egg noodles
* 2 large: Onion, finely chopped
* 1 Tablespoon: Onion leaves, chopped
* 3 flakes: Garlic, chopped
* 4-5: Green chili, sliced
* For soup: About 3 litres of clear bone soup - beef/ pork/ mutton / chicken stock. Add 1
* 1 Teaspoon: Salt
1. Fry chopped onions with garlic and green chilies, then add minced meat, fry for 10 min. Add salt to taste. Then keep aside after cooking.
2. Boil 4 litre of water vigorously and drop noodles, boil for 2 min, stirring occasionally.
3. Drain the noodles through a large sieve and run cold water over them to stop them from sticking. Squeeze the water from the noodles and transfer to a serving bowl.
4. Pour hot soup into bowl with noodles.
5. Put fried meat-onion mixture and finely chopped green onion leaves on top of it.
6. Thukpa is ready to serve hot.